Pregnancy Birth & Postpartum CST Certification Requirements
- Complete Subtle Hands-On Skills, CST – The Basics, CST – Beyond The Basics and CST for Pregnancy Birth & Postpartum classes
- Formally register and pay the certification program fee
- Receive the certification documentation materials via email
- Document at least 30 treatments after completing the CST For Pregnancy Birth & Postpartum class (may be written, voice-recorded or video-recorded)
- Complete 5 case studies (may be written, voice-recorded or video-recorded)
- Submit 6 client/patient evaluations (one for each case study and one for your practical exam)
- Complete and document required reading/viewing/listening
- Successfully complete the take-home written exam (may be written, voice-recorded or video-recorded)
- Successfully complete the practical exam (in-person or video conference)
- Meet with Carol Gray (in-person or video conference) to review and discuss your exams and all submitted materials
- Successfully complete any homework required by Carol Gray after your meeting to discuss your exams and other submitted materials
- Upon successful completion of the requirements you will be entitled to use the CST-PBP designation and say that you have been certified by The Carol Gray Center for CST Studies.
- This journey is a collaborative growth experience.
- There is no time limit to complete any certification process.
- Certification is valid for four years. Re-certification requirements include a $100 re-certification fee and completion of 20 hours of continuing education.
Pregnancy Birth & Postpartum CST Certification (CST-PBP) – Cost: $1050
Pregnancy Birth & Postpartum CST Re-Certification (CST-PBP) – Cost: $100
Get Certified Now Register For Classes Get On the Mailing List